neglected


Oh dear! I have neglected this blog for a month and a half now.  I have been extremely busy.  I have not been taking as many photos lately.  Hopefully that should change soon.  I've been shooting a lot of video though.  In the month of September, I shot and uploaded 1 video a day to YouTube as a self development project.  Many of the videos were about some of my film cameras.  

Here is the playlist of the 6 classic camera videos.

Here is the playlist of all the 30 "Vidtember" videos.

Here is the link to my YouTube channel.

I hope to be back posting my film photography here very soon.  I am heading off to some very exciting destinations very soon and I will have at least one of my cameras with me.

Many thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

olympus om-1

How to choose your first 35mm film camera

boots 500AF - part 1