double take with helen briggs part 1

I had been following +Helen Briggs for a while and am particularly fond of her double exposure work.  I was hence delighted when she agreed to swap films with me late last year.

Film photography is exciting enough on its own - the anticipation, the uncertainty and so on, but with film swapping thrown in, both the uncertainty and anticipation are doubled - if you would excuse the pun.



It was my first ever film swap so I am a bit of a novice,  unlike our Helen, but some delightful things still managed to happen.  'Twas the most wonderful time of the year afterall.

I can't wait to do this again, especially now that I have a better idea of what to do in terms of exposure and framing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

olympus om-1

How to choose your first 35mm film camera

boots 500AF - part 1